- Do your competitors follow you? Why?
- Do you follow them back? Why?
- Do you hide your connections on LinkedIn? Why?
- Do you hide your identity on LinkedIn? Why?
- Do you follow, then un-follow, then follow (if they don't follow you back), then un-follow, ad nauseum? Why?
- Do you comment on blog articles, but not add to the conversation? (i.e. - Great post!) Why?
- Do you write blog articles, but not read blog articles?
- Do you subscribe people to your blog and force them to unsubscribe?
- Do you have real conversations (talking) with people that you meet on line?
- Do you know how many customers you got last year that found you through social media?
Did I miss any? If you want to answer, feel free, but mostly I'm hoping that you'll think about the questions?
Rick Roberge is a sales consultant and coach. It’s not unusual to see him working side by side with his clients making calls, at a trade show or handling a 'situation'. Today he works only with salespeople that want to be 21st Century Sales Rock Stars that want to attract new customers and convert them into evangelists using social media, sales skills and superb customer service. Rick writes regularly for Sales Rock Stars & RainMakers at RickRoberge.com and Sales Anecdotes and Their Antidotes in Sold Magazine.