Everywhere you turn today, organizations and individuals are using social media to communicate, network, operate and make decisions. This has changed the way salespeople work with their existing clients and find new ones. Does this mean that social media has killed telemarketing?
Now, you can find out!
In this powerful webinar, sales training legend Stan Billue and Sold Magazine founder, John Von Achen, examine in detail the impact of social media on telemarketing and how you can still use telemarketing to propel your sales career forward in a social media driven environment. During this 50-minute webinar, you can expect to learn:
- How social media has changed the use and the effectiveness of telemarketing
- Why telemarketing is more powerful and relevant than ever for salespeople
- Which social tools work best with telemarketing
- Tactics you can use to generate hot leads without having to cold call!
- Optimum Openings for IN and OUT-bound calls
- Quantum Qualifying (Qualify in depth and in less time)
- Powerful Presentations (sell more and larger Orders)
- Opportunities with Objections (turn Objections into Buying Questions and other awesome Techniques)
- Closing versus Conversation (learn to Close without pressure)
- Strategies to quickly increase your sales and get undecided prospects to buy right now
Stan Billue is referred to as THE Sales Training Legend and is credited with creating more 6 and 7 figure a year Income earning Sales Pros than any other living Trainer.
His powerful Audio and Video Training programs are sold in 50 Countries.
John Von Achen
One of the most respected thought leaders and peak performance experts in the emerging markets of Europe, Asia, Russia and the C.I.S., John Von Achen has become a legend when it comes to helping individuals and organizations achieve their maximum performance.
Through his corporate reorganization projects, thought provoking seminars and exceedingly popular books, John Von Achen reaches an audience of tens of thousands from around the world every month.